Groin rash (likely not jock itch)
For about a week now I've had a very bright red rash on my upper thigh right where the fold is, and it extends onto an area of my scrotum.  It is sometimes itchy and sore, and there are some red blisters/bumps, but mostly it's just red skin.

Over the past week it's gotten more severe, though for the last 4 or 5 days I've been applying Lamisil once a day before bed, after I've showered, washed, and dried the area.  When I apply Lamisil, it burns for a few moments.  I am doing this because I thought it was Jock Itch, but it really doesn't look like the pictures of jock itch i've seen on google.  It does not have a very defined edge to it, and it is only in an area about 2 inches in diameter inbetween my scrotum and thigh on the right side.

Tonight I applied Lamisil (it burned) and then hydrocortisone.  It seemed to help a little bit.  My symptoms have not gotten any better so I think maybe this is something else.  It's getting extremely uncomfortable!!!  Please help!