Group of Blisters Under Nose

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Group of Blisters Under Nose

I'm 17 and I seem to have a cluster of blisters right under my nose, but above my lips. These blisters have a little bit of a fluid in them and they don't really hurt that much. I happen to get these whenever I have a runny nose and blow it allot so maybe it is just an irritated spot from all the Kleenex's? Thanks in advance for your help!

This could be due to acne/pimples/ or frictuonal trauma - boils or some bacterial infection/ fungal infection etc.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

You should try to blow your nose and use water as much as possible for cleaning instead of the kleenex; apply some moisturising cream and calamine lotion at the site and use a medicated sunscreen when you go out.

It would be best to consult your doctor about your symptoms if they do not resolve and get a proper clinical examination.

You could take oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications for the itching.

Let us know about what your doctor advises and post us about how you are doing.

Regards.

The doc said that it is a type of Herpes, called sla.. something lol he was german and i could barely understand him..but he prescribed Valtrex and said to take it whenever i feel one coming.

How are you doing now?

Have your symptoms subsided?

You should review with your doctor if required.

Let us know if you have any other doubts.

Regards.