Grovers
There just HAS to be a cure in the works for Grovers!
I am a 45 yr old woman and have had Grovers for about 6 or 7 years. It is mostly on my abdomin and sometimes back and chest. It flares up after spray tanning and when I am in extreme temps ie...hot tub or freezing cold weather.
I use clobex but the Grovers doesnt really respond well to that. Anyone have ideas?

This discussion is related to Grover's Disease Assistance.
Minor outbreaks of Grover’s disease can be controlled with prescription strength topical cortisone creams Like Clobex which you are already using. More troubling eruptions usually clear up after taking Accutane or Tetracycline pills for one to three months. If these fail or the outbreak is severe, PUVA phototherapy treatments, antifungal pills and cortisone injections are alternatives.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

i just found out i have grovers and doc prescribed Clobetasol Propionate.  i have been applying twice a day for about a week...and it has really reduced my rash.  good luck!