Growing hair on my penis
I am in my 40's and recently have been growing hair on the shaft of my penis. The problem is when I have sex the hairs are pulled and my penis gets resented for few days. Any suggestions?  I would like to shave because it will have to become a constant procedure...  and I think that depilatory creams might irritate the delicate skin of the area.

Is it normal?
Is there any practical soluction?
I've never seen it happen, I'd get it checked, but there are some cases where people have bumps on their actual penis which happen to turn out to be where hair is growing in, but i've never actually seen a penis with hair on it.
i am 29 years old and have had hair on the shaft of my penis it goes up about 1/2 to 3/4 the way up  for as long as ive been growing body hair   i shave it about once every two weeks and have noticed that the hairs get ingrown and cause raised irratated bumps where the hair grows out