Growth between vagina and anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Growth between vagina and anus

Within the last 2 months I have developed a skin growth that extends from my vagina and my anus.  At first I thought it might be a hemorrhoid, though I've never had one before.  It itches and concerns me greatly.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Chances are that these bumps are due to hard rubbing of the anal area.But other causes can also be there.These include anal fissures(an unnatural crack or tear in the anus skin.),hemarrhoids(varicosities or swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus) and anal warts(also known as condyloma, are growths found on the skin around the anus (rectal opening), in the anal canal, or in the lower rectum and caused by human papilloma virus).

Pls consult a surgeon to find out the confirmatory diagnosis as treatment will depend on the same.Without physical examination and investigations,diagnosis is difficult.
Hope it helps.If you have any additional queries,then pls post us.
Take care and regards.

Hi I have copd and just been diagnosed with fibromialga my hole body hurts and stinging from my head to my feet I can't breathe most of the time but I hurt everywhere and I will not sit and wilter away, sometimes I feel I can't cope but I suffer and plod on, (suffer in silence) I don't like to moan on at family and friends, I can't hardly walk coz of pain in every part of my body,  but I do try and plod on, my elbows are so sore and lumpy and itchy , most of the time I feel like I have millions of little insects crawling in side my scin, I would like to no if thete is a stronger painkiller I can take I take oxycontin and oxycodone, but they just take the edge of my pain,  can you give me some advice please thankyou