Growth on rectum/anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Growth on rectum/anus

7233478?1315852622
So today while I was showering I felt something unusual on my anus (if that is what it is called). I attempted to take a picture of it.  Which is attached. It looks like a damn tonsil.
Anyhow, it isn't discolored. I have HPV. Any help would be appreciated.
This sort of bump can be an external hemorrhoid or a viral wart. Hemorrhoids are varicosities and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. They are caused and increased by increased straining during bowel movements, by constipation or diarrhea, hypertension, obesity, excessive consumption of alcohol or caffeine and portal hypertension.

Get it examined from a surgeon to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.