HARD MOSQUITO LIKE BUMPS ON ANKLES
A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS WATCHING TV WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY CALFS STATING ITCHING I SCRATCHED THEM THEN THESE HARD BUMPS FORMED THAT LOOK LIKE MOSQUITO BITES. THEY ITCH REALLY BAD SO I PUT ITCHING LOTION ON THEM AND THE NEXT DAY THE SAME THING HAPPENED ON MY ANKLES SO I PUT CREAM ON THEM TOO. ALL OF THE BUMPS ARE STILL ITCHY THOUGH I ENDED UP SCRATCHING THEM IN THE NIGHT THAT I MADE THEM SCAB. AND TODAY I WOKE UP WITH A RED BUMP ALMOST FLAT ON MY SHOULDER, ITS NOT ITCHY BUT IT FEELS A BIT SENSITIVE WHEN I TOUCH IT. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS COULD BE??
These symptoms can be due to insect bites. The other possibility is of a viral infection. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.