HELP! bumps all over legs & inner thighs & stomach & genital area
So for the past 3 months, my husband has been having the same symptoms. He does work at a warehouse Mon-Fri between 8-12 hours each day that deals with shipments from all over the world. Things have just been getting worse though...

***First, he's been getting the same scab on the head of his penis. This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time it has appeared since June. The skin around it and along the shaft tend to be dry/flaky/peeling. Also, there is the same red bump on the side, plus 3 more bumps of the same size on his scrotum/testicle area. They look like large pimples-minus-the-discharge.

***He has also been itching CONSTANTLY!!! he has tiny red bumps ALL OVER HIS LEGS. Its absolutely crazy...the back of his thighs/knees also itch and are bumpy. same tiny bumps are also around his navel/stomach area.

***He's thinking they are signs of psoriasis which run in his family. But I have gotten him Lamisil, Cortizone, Aquaphor lotion, and Gold Bond. Now when he showers every single day or even twice a day the itching and bumps dont seem to be so bothersome. The Lamisil has been working for now but he still has major skin irritations all over his legs/genital area/stomach.

Please help!!! Based on my researching, I have thought of multiple possibilities: eczema, psoriasis, jock itch,  dry skin, bug bites from warehouse work or maybe even an STD.

Your opinions would definitely help! Definitely hoping to get to the doc soon but no availability till November :(

Thank you!
Sounds like herpes to me.....Has he been coming home late?
Hmm... Get him tested before you sleep with him. Scary
For such bumps on the penis and scrotum, the possibilities of folliculitis, cysts , molluscum contagiosum and STD’s like warts and herpes( although less likely) need to be ruled out. The itchy bumps on legs, genital area and stomach can be due to allergic reaction or scabies bites. It does not look like a fungal infection, however diagnosis can be confirmed only by examination and tests for scabies. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.