Aa
A
A
Close
HELP IM GOING CRAZYWITH THIS RASH
I  have a rash that started out as small bumps on my hand, a week later i have rash all over my hands and palm. on areas of my back, behind my knee, on my feet and plam, my stomach and my inner thigh. my inner thigh rash is itch, red and now I cant even go out. I fee so ashame, dont know what it is. every time i go to the health clinic at my school, they send me home with a cream which does nothing. Im not sure if its a scabie rash or syphillis. Help me im going crazy...cant even go out.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Look at my main post and tell me if it looks the same. It sound just like mine. I was put on prednisone which has helped alot , I was told i didnt have scabies which I thought it was , I was told it was an allergic reaction , a severe one.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi,
You need to consult a dermatologist. Because of the extensive rash you describe a clinical examination is important for a confirmed diagnosis. You could be having scabies, an alergic reaction or even an infective condition.
Treatment can only be started once a confirmed diagnosis is available.
Till you get to see a dermatologist, try some antiallergic or antihistaminic medication and calamine lotion. This will decrease the itching, but this is not the cure.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank