HELP ME ... I HAVE BLACKSPOT ON MY PENIS?
OK..I have Blackspot on my Head Penis 1 big 1 small, and I have some Little spot under my penis..I never had sex im only 13 and jackiff 2 times a day.. and i Check about skin cancer "Most skin cancers appear after age 50, but the sun's damaging effects begin at an early age. Therefore, protection should start in childhood in order to prevent skin cancer later in life" Please help me and can u read about skin cancer and how do i tell this tom my parents :((
Since you are very young, so you need to not worry about them. These black spots can be due to Fordyce spots or angiokeratoma of Fordyce. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

They should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.