HPV or another Skin Growth?
I have had a growth on the top side of my penis, where the skin meets the shaft for a little over a year. I noticed it when it was small, but out of nervousness I did not have it checked out. So I let it go and it got bigger (a little smaller than my index nail), then about 4 more started to grow around the same spot just recently. I can't help but feel like I have HPV. They are all skin color and it is more of a big flap rather than an even growth. They become uncomfortable sometimes, like a little itch, but nothing serious or intense. I have skin tags growing on my body already, but these are not as soft as some of my skin tags. I tied a string around it for about 4 or 5 hours (wanting it to fall off) then untied it because I figured it would be best to have it checked. That seemed to sort of change the appearance of the large growth. I know I need to go to the clinic, which I am, but it's Friday and every place is closed right now. Can someone help me out in the mean time. Please and Thank You
It can be due to molluscum lesions, warts, cysts or some benign skin growths. Molluscum presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person.

To confirm the diagnosis, I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.