Hair Bumps Or Herpes?
I know this has been asked before but my situation is a little different than what I've seen posted.  I recently trimmed my pubic hair area and I noticed bumps that uniformly go down my scrotum and follow slighty up the shaft of my penis on the underside where the skin almost forms a line, as if it was "sewn together" there.  There are hairs growing out of most of these but I am concerned because they go about half way up my penis.  There are slightly more at the top but you really have to pull on the skin to make them appear.  They don't hurt, aren't itchy, are hard to see and don't look like blisters or scabs or anything.  I had sex with a new partner about 12 days ago and I wore a condom but from what I saw she had no bumps or anything to be seen.  I have recently got flu-like symptoms but I feel like it might all be a coincidence and more due to lack of sleep and a poor diet lately.  I sort of honestly don't think it's Herpes but it could be because I don't want to believe it.  If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, I'm kind of freaking out a little.  
It also might be worth noting that I just read a thread that said during adolescence you can be prone to having pores or bumps.  If this is true this could also be the case.  There are a few pores I can see, not as many as the bumps, not nearly as many, but they are there.  I am 18 too, I should have mentioned that before.  I'm not done puberty fully so I think maybe that could have something to do with it?  The bumps don't pop or anything.

Thanks so much guys.