Hair Problems

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hair Problems

firstly I have Traction alopecia and Im only 19,Im a sikh and I have cut and shaved bald my hair 2 weeks back,my back scalp hair is growing,but my front scalp the hair is growing at a very slow rate, I look at the mirror and realized that hair is growing but It is not too much,just want to know how can If my hair will grow back like how my back hair is.:(
Sorry I Cant Edit So I Want Make This Clear

firstly I have Traction alopecia and Im only 19,Im a sikh and I have cut my hair and shaved my head bald 2 weeks back,at the back of my scalp hair is growing very fast,but my front scalp the hair is growing at a very slow rate, I look at the mirror and realized that hair is growing but It is not too much,I have shampoo and use hair oil as I hear it makes your hair healthy,so all I want to know is it true it will take months for my hair to recover or what can I do to improve the hair growth
Androgenic alopecia is a common form of hair loss and typically occurs in M shaped pattern. In your case, it can be androgenic alopecia or traction alopecia.

Medicines which are useful are minoxidil and finasteride. But if the hair follicles have damaged, then medicines are not useful. Finally one can resort to hair transplantation also. Please discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

Hope it helps .Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

actually I dont think my hair follicles is damaged till my hair cant grow It is growing just at a very slow rate,there are minor hair growing,and I dont really know If I have it and besides I have full hair at my crown of my head It is just the forehead part where minor hair is growing,It may be due to the hair getting pull to make into a bun,but Im just wondering why is the hair growth slower on my forehead is slower then my back growing hair.

cause I just cut my hair 2 weeks ago.
hey im 18 year old guy.I have a lot of hairs on my hands and legs i really hate that,how can i solve this problem?please help