Dermatology Community
Hair growing on penis head and herpes questions
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hair growing on penis head and herpes questions

Hi,

I hope some one will answer my questions. I think I have hair growing on the head of my penis, is this normal? Could this be an STD?

ALso, when herpes bumps come about do they always turn into sores and then scab?

Onme more question, do you think if you are taking valtrex it would produce a false negative if an HSV 2?

I hope one of you knowlegeable posters will respond, I am really trying to put herpes behind me but I am trying to build  a case in my mind that I dont have it. I did a biokit HSV 2 herpes test 7 weeks after a condom break episode and it came out negative. I want to run with that but I am hearing 12 weeks from some websites even though the manuafactures of Biokit say HSV 2 peaks 4-6 weeks after initial infectioon. Therefore if I test negative 7 weeks after I am thinking that I am ok.

I pray some lknowlegeable poster will help me.