Hair&scalp:(

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hair&scalp:(

I have been experiencing alot of health issues in the past which basicly do not stop,ever.
First of all, in the past I had real bad problems with my stomach, but the reason was unknown.
My back starts hurting all of a sudden all the time.
Have pains down the abdomen.
I have pains in my all body.I am only 16 and feel fed up with life.
this been going on for abour  2 years now,
recently I have got a painful scalp, when i itch it white stuff ''falls out'' i guess its the dandruff. The scalp is really painful and when i wash it its itchy until the hair dries of.
I have a massive hair loss, when washing my hair it comes out in really big portions, i can grab the hair in my hands,im worried im going to lose all my hair:''(
I dont know what to do i feel so useless and worthless,any advice/ help please:'(
p.s. i have tried all the expensive and unexpensive shampoos etc nothing works for me!
I have a similar situation with my scalp I tried using antibiotics to keep the inflammation down
I've had this scalp disorder for 15 year and the only thing that seems to help to me are antibiotics no doctor could correctly diagnose my problem, it is a very painful disease at times the antibiotics help me only a couple months and then it flares back up. If antibiotic is not taken and the problem is not treated or the pus underneath my scalp is not physically forced out, it moves into the lymphatic system and has given me painful inflammation of glands in my neck and behind my ears. I would pay a fortune if someone could find a cure for my disease, and not just categorize it as a minor scalp problem that can be treated with Dandruff shampoo or oral hygiene it is far beyond that I wouldn't be surprised if one doctor discover a direct relation ship of what we eat maybe even allergies and a flare up of the intestines the cause for the brake out and not so much a dermatitis problem.