Hand Rash caused by eating Yogurt and Soy??

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have had a recurring rash on the palm of my hand, very similar to eczema. After treating it unsuccessfully as eczema for several months, I realized it was instead a reaction to yogurt and soy-based products. Whenever I ate anything with those ingredients, the rash would reappear in the same place and last for one to two weeks. At its worst, I was eating yogurt several times a day and the rash was terribly uncomfortable and covered most of my palm.

However, I have not eaten either of those ingredients recently, and the rash has been developing for more than two weeks. I believe the heat of the summer irritates it, but I'm wondering if there is another related allergy that is causing this.

I have not found any information yogurt or soy allergies leading to hand rashes. I am looking for more information on this condition, and what other foods are can cause skin reactions.
Make sure that you are indeed allergic to soy or yogurt or else you would miss all the goodness of both these excellent food products.Since you developed the allergy despite taking these makes me sceptical.