Hands and feet peeling
It’s been a few months that I started peeling on my hands and feet. It started on the same finger on each hand and everyday a different finger will start peeling. The weirdest thing is that whichever finger will peel from my right hand will also peel from my left hand. After 5 days and all 10 fingers were peeled, my feet started peeling...! Now it’s been almost 3 months and I keep on peeling. I had a blood test to make sure that it is only an external problem and thank God I’m fine inside just peeling on the outside. I have seen that lots of people have this problem but is there any cure for it.
I wash dishes with gloves, I have been using the same soap and lotion for a couple of years just maybe changing color of soap hehe but same brand.
If you can think of something that might help please let me know as I am a 27 year old lady and its embarrassing to be with peeling hands and feet. Also my hands are VERY dry... OMG what is happening to me?!
LOOK NO FUTHER!!!  You probably have EK (Exfoliative Keratolysis) ... Someone on this site recommended AUGMENTED BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE CREAM (.05%) ...saying it has been the only thing that has worked!! I asked my doctor for some and she was right .. it WORKS!!!  I have been using it for almost a week, and it is almost gone. It'a a miracle.  If you have EK, get this stuff. It is the cure.  I understand EK can re-occur so I am assuming I will have a tube on hand forever. But right now after trying steriod creams, cortaids, and various fungle creams for three years with no cure .. it is EXCITING to have found something that really actually works!!  Go get some!!  
THANKS A LOT... Can i buy that cream without prescription?? Will let you know how it worked for me :)
THANKS
Peeling and flaking hands can be due to contact dermatitis and contact with harsh detergents, soaps and lotions. Sometimes cold, dry air can cause  peeling and dermatitis or fungal infections can also cause peeling.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid.

Symptoms can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. During the day, hydrate and protect hands with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. Fungal infections and eczema have to be ruled out then. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thanks so much for the comment - I'm going to try!
Ive been peeling constantly for awhile now and i dont know if its allergies,weather,not eating right or just not drinking enough water...im 15 and i would like to know how i can stop the peeling