Hard Itchy spot!
Hi there!, recently I have developed these very small, hard,very itchy spots, on my arms and legs. But they dont look like a rash as its always just one spot here and there on my arms and legs. When i had the first one i thought it was a pimple on my arm so i tried to squeeze it but nothing came out, and i just torn my skin apart, even then it was still very itchy and while later it comes up in to a slightly bigger bump. Over a week more of these pimples grew  around my body. and the old ones just stayed the same still itchy.

I've tried putting antiseptic cream on it but it dosent work! I have just come back from greece couple of weeks ago, have i caught something from there. I considered it was bed bugs but I never had this problem b4 and I changed my bed sheets regularly and straight after my holiday. Should I be worried and go to see a doctor?

Thank You!!!!!
From the symptoms it can be folliculitis, heat rash, allergies , body lice or scabies.
Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.