Hard bump inside my ear
A week age I noticed a small bump inside my ear; not too far in, like near the opening of the canal. It's not very defined visually; if you were to peer into my ear it wouldn't be noticeable like a wart but if you touch and press, you will definitely feel it. It doesn't hurt but I just want to know what it is, and if I should be worried.

Thanks for the help!
Nobody can help you diagnose that bump by reading the description in your post... you should see a dermatologist to get accurate diagnoses...
I have the same thing, its not painful, but when I clean my ear with a Q-tip, I have to work my way around it. Cannot afford a doctor's visit, so if you ever find out what it is, let us know.
:)
I have had the same thing for about a year now. I used to pick at them (both ears in about the same place) thinking they were some kind of pimple and I could scrape them off, but they come back the same. I've been trying to find out online, and not much help. I do get small bumps on my skin in a couple places (kerotoids or something) skin tags, that doctors have said is just something some people get and not important, but I feel these must block at least a small amount of sound coming to my ears. It's so weird that it's in both ears in the same place, and stays the same. I can't afford a doctor, either. When I try to ask my GP about a small list of things bothering me, she just brushes them off as nothing, but never explains. I'm going to try to remember and ask her about this next time, but I'm not holding my breath.