Hard bump under skin of penis on shaft

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hard bump under skin of penis on shaft

HI,
I have recently noticed when i have an erection that i have a small Hard / bee bee size hard thing under the skin of my penis.  I can't tell what it is.  It doesnt really hurt however it seems to get irritated a little after working things up in that area.  Of course when things are not worked up, i have to search to find the hard spot, but can after looking for awhile.  I am in fear it may be a blood clot or something like that.   I have been married fro 15 years and don't have any sex with any other people and don't think is in any way an STD.  
Again, it is not painful, just freaks me out.  doesn't seem to be an infection either... im 39 years old.. just noticed it about a week ago.
please help.   Feels like a bee bee from an air gun when fully erect.. and it is not on the surface, definatley a bit under the skin...
thanks in advance for any help you can give
..oh yeah don't think you could even see it in a photo, it is 1/4 inch under the skin...

This discussion is related to Bump on penis.
Tags: irritable
Avatar_dr_f_tn

I do agree that this doesn’t seem to be due to an underlying infectious cause. In the absence of pain, redness,  swelling and itchiness, a differential will be blocked  hair follicles. They may present as hard well defined discrete nodules beneath the skin of the penile shaft.

Is the lump movable or is it fixed?

Has it enlarged?

Are there any associated  problems with erection or sexual response?
Thank you for replying.
No pain, and it is apparently movable.  I tried to squeeze it today to see if it would cause me pain and it didn't, nor did it get irritated.  It just seems to be there out of nowhere.  I have had problems with hair follicles in the past, in fact just 2 months prior around the lower shaft, i had a infected hair folicle.  I had to go see my urologist, which i hate to do.  It is super embarrasing for me for some reason.  however he gave me some medication and it cleared up in a couple weeks.  
This however is different.  It doesn't have seemed be enlarged and from the outside you can't even tell it's there.  I have to search to find it and can tell it is definatley under the skin.  Of course when I am erect, I can find it easier than when not.  Sorry for the graphical descriptions, but it is the only way to accurately describe.
No problems with erection or sexual response.
things still work they way they should.   Although i feel it may irritate it in the future and it freaks me out that it may be cancer or something of that nature.  I tend to overreact.   Thanks much for your help in my matter.
What is a differential? Is that the name of it? do i need to worry or do you think it may go away by itself?
Avatar_dr_f_tn

A differential refers to possible conditions that may help explain your symptoms. At this point, this does not sound like it is something serious so I don't think you should worry too much. I still would think this may be due to blocked hair follicles or sweat glands.

I can not really tell if it would go away by itself. The fact that it is not painful or red may suggest that this may be something chronic and may persist for a while.

Have this examined by your urologist or primary physician. If this worries you, it is best to have this assessed early on.
I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get it checked out? I've had mine for a long time now, and it doesn't seem to be going away. It seems that it might have gotten a bit larger, but that could be my paranoia...
It sounds like a dead / blocked hair follicle.  Does it resemble a whitish oval or ball under the skin?  I have picked these out with a needle before, and they can be extracted whole if you are carefull.  Inside the outer white "shell" will be a little puss.  The extraction process will create quite a bit of bleeding though.

I asked my doctor about these, and he said they are normal.  I'm sure a doctor wouldn't recommend removing them yourself. I don't think that they do any harm.
I just discovered something similar but I know it can't be a hair follicle only because there are three lumps on the top base area and they don't move with the skin. I can feel them when it's not erect and when it's not erect I can see the lumps pushing the skin up slightly. They're about the size of a pea maybe a little smaller, and can be pinched and moved under the skin. If I pinch them too hard they hurt.  Also i've had the same partner for 6 years so i know this cant be an STD.  i just need to know if i need to be concerned about this being there or not.
Brian2880,

I just found something that sounds exactly like what you have, a semi round lump, about the size of a pea under the skin of my penis shaft (near the bottom). You can squeeze it and it gives a bit, and there is only pain if it is aggravated by squeezing or rubbing too much.

Have you had it checked out yet? Has it changed in size at all? I'm trying to find out what I need to do about this without seeing the doctor because I am currently backpacking in Europe and it will be difficult and probly expensive to see a doctor here. Thanks!
i have been having the same problem for a while too. sort of concerned, seriously doubt it is an STD due to the number of sexual partners and the lack of irritation, redness, or any typical STD signs.  Any informanton on what a doctor has said would be most appriciated! thanks guys
long story short was pretty drunk one night and ended up bringing a girl home one night,  well i didnt have my hair trimmer so i used a razor and kinda shaved on my shaft, no clue why.  but anyway didnt even have sex with the girl but about a week or 2 later i noticed alota bumps around my shaft that were about the size of a tip of a pen maybe a little smaller most are under the skin and are very hard they move with the skin and noticed hair attached to most of them they also dont itch or hurt in anyway they wont pop or discharge any fluid either.  is this normal?  i herad shaveing there could cause sebaceous glands or penile papules?  help me out here  i should probably add they have been there for about 6 or 7 months
I am pretty sure it is common for men to get ingrowing hairs down there. And they would feel and appear similar to what you describe. Or maybe just a cyst which also sounds similar to what you have. Either way both are harmless. If it does not go away in a couple weeks I would just have your doctor look at it. And even if it does not go away that does not mean its anything serious because sometimes cysts dont go away.
hi, im 17 and i have found a lump about 3mm under the skin of my shaft. iv looked up many topics about this and i cant find out what it is. i am sexually active but havent done anything in the 2 moths. im worried on what it might be. its not an infected hair and doesnt move under the skin. its not any colors and hasent gotten bigger since i noticed it. i told my mom about it and she doesnt know what it is either and she doesnt have time to take me to the doctors due to her collage schooling times. if anyone has any information please email me at ***@**** thank you
Hi. I have the same problem. A hard bump under skin. It is there for about 3 months. It seems to be exactly how you describe it. I see that the post is from january. How are you now? Have you got your answer? Please help me if you can.
I also am having the same problem. Dude, it's freaking me out.
It's located just a bit near the glans (glands) and frenulum. This never effin happened to me.
Please advise what to do. Thanks.
My husband is having the same problem and he is getting worried about what it is because he has a condition called Sarcoidosis.  It moves around but it looks and feels like it is in the vein.  It does not hurt him and he honestly didnt even know it was there until I asked about it.  I only noticed it 2 days ago but I would love to know if anyone ever actually found out what it was .
I just found a lump the size of a pea in the penis. Its not visible and its a bit below the skin. I have no idea what it is.
I am not a dr. but know a bit about this. It's not an ingrown hair follicle. Many of them will be up near the head, you'll find that if you only have one, its on the same side as your dominate hand and if you have more than one, they should be on opposite sides of the penis. It comes from squeezing too hard during masturbation. What happens is, veins and nerves get bundled and knotted together and form hard little balls. You can sometimes sit there and work them out by massaging them while relaxed back to where they belong. If its just the knot, relax and take it easy, but if you get a large hard vein that pops up and then it becomes swollen on one side, might see a dr.
Also, if the knots don't move, see a dr. Rule of thumb, if it moves, its probably not a tumor, if its stuck, it might be. Keep an eye on it either way though, if it gets bigger, definitely see a doc.
hi, i seem to be having the same problem
went through all kinds of diseases
recently checked for herpes as well

it's a little hard 2-3 mm thing beneath the penis shaft skin
hurts if i press it, otherwise, alright
movable
recently started to shave down there ( possible ingrowth hair or infection?)

so, anyone have any conclusions or cure to it?
same here. I have a hard spot about the size of a pea up around the head and gland area. It does not hurt but feels like a blood clot in the vein. From what i have read so far it seams this can be caused from trauma to the penis ( intercourse and a woman coming down hard on your penis causing it to bend) masturbation or pulling or jerqeling on your penis for penis exercises. They say most of the time this can go away on its own UNLESS you have caused nerve damage to your penis THEN it can affect your ability to stay erect during intercourse ( cutting of some of the blood to your penis) if that is the case I have not found the answer on what will cure that.   That is where I'm at currently. Any one who has experienced this issue and can state a cure It will be greatly appreciated
I experienced the same issue a couple of years ago, I went to a couple of Dr's and the only one with a solution was my General Practitioner.  Go to your local drug store and by some generic Vitamin E gel tablets, they have to be the gel tablets.  Poke a small hole in the end of the gel tablet and rub the contents of it over the area of your penis where the bumps are located.  Give it a really thick coating.  I did this 2 or 3 times a day and within 4 days they had reduced in size by 50% and were gone in a week.  I had them so bad that it hurt my wife to have sex.

I hope this helps.
I have the same issue, something under skin up around the neck, which do not move by skin itself and its somewhere not related to skin, so could have nothing to do with ingrowth hair or things like that.
I wish to have an input from a Doctor.
Should it be any concern?
Yesterday I have visited an urologist about the issue, he told me it's not important at all, the problem is named Calcification, "Calcification is the process in which calcium salts build up in soft tissue, causing it to harden." and it may happen in any part of the body. He told me as long as it's movable you can leave it alone but if it sticks it may cause painful erections and then it can be removed very easily.
He advised me to take Vitamin E tablets which it may help.
i had one flesh colored no ichy nothing, felt like a little beed was there for a year had no clue what it was went to the doc he told me it was a cyst numbed me up and got all the stuff and said it should be good, do over react and read all this stuff is just makes you more nervous just go to the doc and he will tell you what it is  i read online for a week and it made me think i had something i didnt just go in to the doc and the truth will come out so stop reading all the blahh on here lol GOODLUCK EVERYONE
dont over react i meent
i got the same issue, but its on my non dominent hand, and it is pretty much my whole vein and it is hard, im 21 married and its not an std, it actually hurts when i mess with it to hard, other then that i feel no pain, it moves with the skin, i hate doctors so anyone got a quick fix?
A couple days ago I found a small, soft, mildly tender lump on the underaide of my lower penile shaft. The center of it is a whitish tented skin color and the outside surrounding area is reddish. It is basically painless just easily irritated, if that makes sense. I have also just recently noticed, I am unsure if it was there the first time I noticed the lump, the skin just above the lump seems to be kind of stretched out. The hole where hair would grow through appears to be widened and stretched. Also the skin above the lump almost resembles a kind of burnt or scared skin look. What do I do and what could this be?
Kdog48,
I think I just found the same thing you described. A small mildly tender whitish reddish oval lump towards the bottom of the penile shaft... Just randomly appeared.. Did you ever find out what it is or what to do?
i have the same problem but everyone says they have the same problem. how do you get rid of the hard spot is what i want to know with out going to the..
I'm experiencing the same issue. Can it go away by itself? Has yours gone away? I don't want to see a doctor if i don't have to. So any information would be much appreciated. I'm freaking out, man.
-Thanks
KV3
You described my symptoms exactly. My pea-sized lump is between the foreskin and flesh directly behind the glans (glands) penis, and it moves independently of either. It's located exactly where my thumb presses down while masturbating, so I think that has something to do with it. I'll pleasure myself less and when I do, use the other hand. lol
Sorry for the TMI.
It is not painfull , just a swollen bump, It is about 5 cm long and 5mm in thickness around the shaft of the penis under the foreskin.It is hard and appeared last night. Can anyone tell me what this is? Thank you
I've had this little lump on the shaft of my penis since child hood. It's the size of a pea and moves around freely. It has no feeling so usually when I'm bored, I squeeze it for fun as hard as a I can without any pain... haha.

Anyways, out of curiosity, I did a quick Google search of this symptom and it sounds like I have something called a "Median Raphe Cyst". It would have to be surgically removed. The doctor would create an small incision on the cyst, squeeze out all the puss, and then remove the "shell" of the cyst.

Yummy.
Hey,
I have noticed a red lump form on the underside of the tip of my penis but it's not itchy, and it doesn't look like any genital warts that I have seen. It's about 1cm in diameter. I do have a skin condition which I am using novasone to treat it and it did help with some other lumps but doesn't seem to make a difference on this one. I did notice it after masterbating (masturbating) and I did look around and there are some conditions that seem to suit it but I don't have all the symptoms of those conditions. It's basically a red lump and I don't know what it is. Last time I was sexually active was about a month ago in England. Now back in Australia. It does hurt to squeeze it but no discharge. What u reckon?
Hey guys, it sounds like a lot of you may be describing cysts. My husband found two last night. He has a ganglion cyst in his wrist and these two small lumps feel exactly like the one in his wrist. They aren't harmful.
I found out about a tiny lump under the skin of my shaft near the head about a year or two ago.  Hasn't caused me any trouble, it hurts when i pinch it hard enough though.  It's hard, and moves with the skin, and barely beneath it.  It's about 1x2 mm and less than 1 mm sticking out.  So far I'm not sure what it is.  I'm 14, not sexually active.  I don't think it could be a hair because I don't grow hairs up that far.  I've been a bit afraid to do anything to it, but not overly worried about it.  I could use some help though!  Thanks in advance.
I had this problem 9 months ago, and it was resolved by taking Vitamin E capsules, as advised by an urologist.
at bottom of my penis i had a little spot  and when i squeezed  it puss came out then blood after it and then the next day it got bigger now its red and a hard lump inside the skin i dont know what it is can someone tell me what it is?. please
I am not sure if your Male or Female? Your Profile says Female?
I wanted to talk to you about this, More Privet.

Would you be willing to do so. I have somewhat the same thing but Mine is or has Pain. And would like to chat further.

A Doctor told me it was a Calcified Vein, But I don't think so.

If you will chat and not feel disturbed I would appreciate it.
If you're worried, READ ALL OF THIS because I'm about to explain my version of what a lot of people probably have and are likely getting confused by mixed responses. I don't have the answer to what it is, but damn if people are having the same issue, I'll feel a little bit better.

Everyone here seems to be having drastically different issues just with slightly similar symptoms in the same area (penis, obviously). I'll be as detailed as possible.

Okay, I know it has nothing to do with a hair follicle because coincidentally enough, I have (well, just recently had), what a lot of people are describing as an ingrown hair follicle, or similar related issues that are obviously on the skin or just below the skin. So I know exactly what that looks like, and this isn't it. I need to make that clear because it seems no matter how many people state similar stories, someone replies with "sounds like a hair follicle problem" or "sounds like a follicle cyst etc, etc". This lump is above the circumcision scar, where hair does NOT grow. REMEMBER THAT.

What I have is a hard lump INSIDE the shaft of my penis, right above where the foreskin turns into..not foreskin? Basically right above where I was circumcised. It's only noticeable when I have an erection. It does not move around, it is not on the skin (neither the surface or the inside side of the skin..the flip side I guess), the LUMP ITSELF is completely skin unrelated. I am right handed and it is on the right side of my penis (someone earlier said these might be related...just giving the most info I can). When I'm not erect, it's nearly to impossible to find. Also, like someone earlier stated, if I rub the lump directly on top for a bit while I'm erect, it just kinda sinks back into the muscle and goes 100% completely unnoticed until future occurrences. Someone said that might be the veins/nerves forming a "knot" from masturbating too much/too hard (oops), but that's what's like, a small round bee-bee gun pellet sized knot inside the muscle and shaft of my penis.

Also, someone else earlier stated a similar issue, and said the skin above the lump has a white circular mark. That's exactly what mine has. The skin (ABOVE THE CIRCUMCISION LINE WHERE HAIR DOES NOT GROW) has a very very faint white circular looking mark, as if you could see the lump THROUGH the skin. It's very faint and I didn't even notice this until months of having this lump. It looks similar to the skin being scarred or burned (only accurate description I can provide), but of course my penis shaft isn't scarred or burned, so I'm guessing it's just me literally being able to see the protruding lump THROUGH the thin skin of my penis.

I have had this lump for over a year now. Sometimes I forget about it, and I'm only reminded when I can accidentally feel it while masturbating (sorry for the descriptiveness). I then google it and read a few testimonies similar to mine and then I stop worrying because from what I've read, penile cancer is extremely rare, especially for my age group (just turned 20). So I find it unlikely to be cancer related or life threatening or penis threatening is so many people have similar issues with their penis.

That is all. If you read through all that, thank you. I hope to see people reply saying they have the exact same symptoms, cause I want to feel a sense of relief after all this worrying, haha.
what it's* (4th paragraph, last sentence)

IF so many people* (6th paragraph last sentence)

Sorry for the typos. I wanna make this as easy to understand as possible.
Okay I just looked again at it again (the lump) and referring to the "burnt or scarred" part of the skin, I may have been imagining it much worse that it really is. The person who replied further up above who stated a similar issue was referring to this issue being on the part of the penis that grows hair, and the small "burned/scarred" patch being void of hair.

I guess I had it in my head a lot more exaggerated than it really is, but it doesn't look too "burned" or "scarred", BUT, the skin above the lump IS somewhat different than the rest of the skin on my penis. Looking at it now (not erect), I see what looks like a very very very faint patch of red right above where the lump normally is, and what looks like a darkened red vein (very small, doesn't span far at all. same width of the lump actually). It's hard to explain, but it is not how I stated before, as I was incorrectly remembering it while typing out that reply. Everything else in my previous post remains true though.

Hell, I wish I could post a picture of it, but idk if that's allowed or if people would freak out at that. I just want to get the information and facts 100% out there because that was my biggest frustration reading these replies, not knowing everything there possibly is to know.

Okay sorry I'm spending way too much time on this lol.
i had the same problem after i used a razor. dut DONT WORRY it is nothing tto be scared of. alls it is, is shaving irritation it should go away.....
i have a similar bump on the shaft of my penis, about an inch away from the base. its not red, jsut skin color, and you can see the bump when flacid, but is easy to see when erect. it feels like a hard bump, about the size of a tip of a pen, and feels hard. i did have sex for the first time around 2- 2.5 months ago. i did wear a condom. this bump does move with the skin, and im jsut worried it could be a wart or something, the bump is located were the condom covered, but im still paranoid.
if anyone thinks they know what it is, or have any advice, id greatly appreciate it.

heretohelp2322 I have EXACTLY what you describe

I'm circumcised so it's no hair follecule.  I have about 4 of them.

I got mine on new years eve, I slept with a girl I met, but it was very hard sex and we didn't have any lube so I used shower gel, very silly I know !

I also have my vein like sticking out.  I'm glad from all the responses it sounds nothing really bad.  I think I will go to my Urologist though just so I can get it removed.

Am trying the Vitamin E cream too.

What did you do ?
I have something on my I pup it and something hard came out of it there is pain and it hurt its but the tip blood came out of it does enyone know what its
I have something hard by the tip I pop it it had boold coming out of it and it was white and hard does enyone know what it might be I had about two in the boys one about a year ago and one before that
I have a very similar problem as well. I've had it for awhile now, maybe 10 months and it won't go away. Same sized as described except when I pinch mine a tiny bit of white puss comes out. Is that normal? It's almost like a pimple that just hasn't gone away. Then if I wait a couple of days there will be more puss to squeeze out. I'd really like to know what it is, I'm worried
This is a Lymphocele.
Lymphoceles are the only lumps that appear upon erection and subside sometime after. They do not cause any permanent damage and are not an issue to your health. Here is short idea of what they are:

Lymphocele:
This is a hard swelling that suddenly appears on the shaft of the penis after sex or masturbation. It happens when the lymph channels in your penis are temporarily blocked. Lymph is a clear fluid that forms part of the body’s immune system. The swelling should soon subside and will not cause any permanent problems.

Also make sure to do good research on health matters so you don't make a mistake and worry yourself to death for no reason. Here is the link to the site I acquired this information. Along with Lymphoceles there are other common and uncommon bumps and lumps of the penis listed, hope this helps.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/879.aspx?CategoryID=61&SubCategoryID=616
Ya... Embarrassing but I am having the same problem...  Idk and I'm kind scared and freaking out because idk what it is and no one really knows other then it maybe some hair folicle that's dead or something... Ya and I'm 14. And just noticed this a day ago and idk and I'm freaking out so ya... Appreciate some advice please
Brian, any solution? I have exactily what you describe, been about 5 months, Have about 6 of them on the top lower middle of the base. They appear to be slowly progressing down my penis, hard little balls, about the size...hard to describe, about 1/3 the size of a pea, but with the skin and swelling about them about the size of a pea! Not sore.
THANK YOU. I want to kiss you on the face. My lymphocele and I can finally rest. Im naming my penis the GrandInquisitor after you.
I had it to then one day it was gone and next day a discharge came out went to doctor no std did not burn when peeing he gave me cipero and doxtrin everything is ok but orgazism dont feel the same and after I orgasism it still leaks sperm more than it normally does should I b worried
Hi im 13 i have noticed a hard lump under the skin of my penis and really dont want to confront anyone about it what should i do.
I do masturbate regularly  
Also it does hurt
Im havig this same problem i can squeeze around it and move it around under the skin and it only hurts when i squeeze it but i cant go to the doctor cause im to mercous im only 14 and have had 1 sexual partner for a a year now and just now noticed these there are 4 in about a centimeter area. PLEASE HELP
Mine is size of a pea under skin
and has double in size in a week and i am not sexually active
I reaped the skin of my penis and where it's seems that the skin was attached its now three lumps whenever I try to squeeze them I just end up removing white skin and it seems to always come back that white skin and it's nothing inside or under that white skin don't hurt at all
Ok, I think people here are explaining similar symptoms of different problems.

But my "problem", unlike others (cysts, blocked hair follicle) is like what about 3 others have described:

Tender "calcified"- like tissues directly under the penile shaft skin that are asymptomatic (no blockage during urination, no erection pain etc..) they are less than 5mm x 5mm cross and are movable.  For me, the most prominent one is to the left of the urethra on the underside of the penis directly under the skin. Connected to it are more tiny (1mm) nodules that seem to be joined by a tissue with the slightly larger ones.

Upon pushing it, it moves and then bounces back to the same location again.
They are "tender" in the sense that they seem like cartilage-like tissue but form into circular firm shapes. (not rock hard)

Neither are they pimples or cysts as there seem to be no liquid inside and it is NOT on the skin but UNDERNEATH it.

I have had it ever since I can remember and it didnt bother me until now, when my mind has fixated on it somehow.

I suspect it could be due to my circumcision (did it at 5 years old)

So, does anyone have the same condition? Keeping to the topic of a "bump UNDER the skin" , - and not ON the skin please.

Thanks.

I have the same thing and have had it about 10 years. I am 32 and noticed it approximately 10 years ago. I looked many times on the internet and this is the first time I heard of someone else with the same issue, you described it to a T. I personally used to be freaked out that it was cancer but I have had it so long now with no issues I am not really worried anymore. I actually found another one in a different spot on the shaft but they are definately not blocked hair folicles it is more like a blocked gland or some sort of small benign growth. I also think it could be scar tissue from being to hard on it during sexual activity. I did show a doctor once  though it was hard to detect while flacid but he didn't seem to worried about it. Getting checked by a doc for peace of mind is the best thing but it sounds like the same thing I have and I think it is somewhat normal or semi normal in men. I think other guys have them but maybe don't notice them because they are smaller or hard to detect. Hope that makes you feel a bit better.
Exactly same!!!

Similarities
1. This lump is above the circumcision scar, where hair does NOT grow. REMEMBER THAT.
2. What I have is a hard lump INSIDE the shaft of my penis, right above where the foreskin turns into..not foreskin
3. It's only noticeable when I have an erection.
4. It does not move around (completely skin unrelated )
5. I am right handed and it is on the right side of my penis

BUT:
1. My wife “discovered” it in the last week…
2. No circular marks found, may be “hard thing” is in little deeper
3. Not me, my wife found it
I have a hard lump about the size of a pee in the shaft of my penis, but its not visible. I have to squeeze my penis to feel it. Its almost like it is actually in my urinary track. I went to the hospital cause I thought it might be a kidney stone (I have had stones 6 times) but they did the tests and said that it wasn't a stone. They gave me an antibiotic.  Any thoughs
Everyone chill the eff out. I've had this oval lump on my joint for 18 years. It used to freak me out but I know I'd be dead by now if it were serious. I banged a questionable honey then it reared it's ugly head. I've squeezed it so hard I almost passed out. Felt like I got kicked in the jewels, sick to my tummy and all that. It hasn't caused pain or discomfort unless messed with. Yeah I'm not into getting my goalie pulled or poked by a Dr so I let it go. So a short story long, my wife and I are untying the knot, and I don't want some sweet thing to run for cover, because it does get evident when Jr. gets wriled up. I should probably see a Dr to get it taken out correctly but I'm a diy guy so I'm thinkin I'll try an insulin rig to extract that mess and neosporin for healing first. If it includes a trip to the er I hope to get a cute nurse. It's funny that 99% of these posts are from concerned parties and nearly none with answers.
I'm not saying what your condition is the same as mine but if you have had it for some time with no symptoms it's probably that you punched the clown too hard or banged a bitty with no regard for the well being of your member. I have sweated about that damn lump thinkin it was gonna grow limbs at a point but I dont recommend my approach. Be safe with you self and others. When it comes to shuckin bubba slow and steady wins the race. A little astroglide don't hurt either. Love , peace and penile grease!
I had a pea size lump deep against the urethra then several more lower down the shaft but all solid and feel like theyre attached to the urethra ? if I get an errection they are bigger & can be painful , after seeing a GP he said it was scar tissue but it wasn't there before so this does not make sense ? now they are coming & going & my penis has a throbbing sensation not overly painful just noticeable it seems not even consultants know here in the UK & I have been celibate for 6 years and only 51 & been checked for any STD's so am at a loss.
I've had similar symptoms as long as I can remember since puberty! I've had it looked at by 2 doctors, and they think its either from genital herpes which I have or something non harmful but no explanation given! I've always thought it was just veins. I heard from research on Internet that its a condition as well can't remember name but my Penis hangs to right side a bit and that's part of condition along with the bumps.
After researching the hard bump just below the head of my penis I came to the conclusion it was sclerosing lymphangitisis.  I went to the drs and he confirmed it was.  It started as a hard bump. I didn't take the advice of letting it go away before engaging in sexual activity. It was a bad decision.  Now my penis is quite swollen and sore (not in a good way). My gland in my groin is also swollen and red.  I can not underline enough, LET IT HEAL. A hands off policy.  Or you will be in my position.  It will heal on its own.  A quicker heal 3 weeks or so if there is only a couple small bumps.  Since I ignored it and partook I now have to abstain for 6 weeks.  I was sent home from the drs with no meds as time is the healer.  He said if it is not better in 6 weeks I will have to go to a urology specialist.  So, don't ignore it, let it heal, and you will be back to your regular games in no time.
How many vitamin E tablets shall i take everyday?
Very possible that its a cyst, I have one in the middle of my shaft, appeared out of nowhere after doing a trim. Ive had a history of cysts dealing with hair and even had to have surgery twice to remove one above my buttocks. I had one on my scrotum that was there for years, harmless and then one day it blew up twice the size, I waited a few days and then did some crude home surgery with a needle and small trimming scissors, sterilized. You can't just squeeze and pop it like a zit, the cyst bag remains and simply refills. I had to actually remove it by hooking it with a needle and pulling it closer to the skin surface and then squeeze hard to get it to come out. The one on my penis though, no such luck. It's way deeper. If it doesn't go away, I'll probably have to go in and get a bunch of docs and nurses working on my penis, how fun.
There are so many comments, its hard to find answers. Hopefully someone can assist: I have found a very small, but hard lump just under my penis head, on the underside of the "lip" of the head? It is not on the skin, but the penis itself, it does not move at all. I am uncircumcised and suffer from phimosis (foreskin does not fully retract) so I can-not SEE it, only feel it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers