Hard bumps in genital area

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hard bumps in genital area

So I have these bumps on the outside of my vagina and went to my doctor who proceeded to inform me that they were genital warts and that he was going to use acid to remove them. Also stating that this was a warning and to start using condoms( I'm allergic to latex). Since I hadn't had sex for 3 monthes before I got together with my now boyfriend I found this extremely odd and got a hold of the previous person I slept with who said he'd been tested twice since our hook up and everything came back fine. I went to a different doctor told him what my family doctored said and he than said well you don't have genital warts but a razor irritation (I shave every couple of days) he told me to use aloe and it'll go away. This was 4 weeks ago and it was almost gone when I shaved again. Does anyone have any other remedies or ideas as to what this is? I don't have any bumps where hair doesn't grow and they don't seem very itchy. Also any pictures I find online don't look like any STD.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Genital warts are contagious and can be spread by touch also.The best way to rule them out is by getting investigated for HPV virus and getting a biopsy done.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.