Hard bumps inside of my rectum.
I am a 19 year old, healthy male(aside from a fractured right fibula at the moment haha).

Lately when cleaning myself after a bowel movement I've felt little bumps inside of my entrance. I attempted to wipe them away thinking it was just debris. But after many failed attempts I rid myself of a cleaning cloth and used my fingernails, but I can tell from the feel that they are apart of me. I can't see them, they do not hurt, or itch. Nor do I notice them during the movement. Could anyone possibly help me figure out what it could be? Doesn't seem to be bad(yet) which is why I haven't made a professional inquiry yet.

Help please.
These bumps can be skin warts, hemorrhoids or benign or malignant growths of rectum. Hemorrhoids are varicosities and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus.They are caused and increased by increased straining during bowel movements, by constipation or diarrhea,hypertension,obesity, excessive consumption of alcohol or caffeine and portal hypertension.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.