Hard lump above eyebrow - Very worried, help please!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

4-5 months ago I noticed a rash-type mark above my eyebrow and within a month it  had risen a bit, it was very hard and painful and as time has gone on the lump has gotten bigger and more painful, at first I thought it could be a pimple or a spot or something, i used various spot products which I always use for spots/pimples when all of mine cleared up apart from this lump, it gives me bad headaches and also makes my eyebrow hurt, i'm very worried and upset as to what this could be and wish I asked sooner!
If you have any ideas of what this could be or questions about it please leave a message! Thank you for taking your time to read this, and if it helps, I am female and 16 years old.
Thank you!