Have had this for about four years and still hasn't gone away please help
I have had itchy balls for about four years and there is no rash, no eczema looking thing no nothing. it looks normal. ive gone to the dermatologist and they didnt know they just said i would grow out of it. My life has changed so much because of this im never comfortable and im tired of living this way. please help
This itchy scrotal skin can be due to many reasons. Since it has been persisting for many years, I would suggest you to get a biopsy skin done. It can be due to neurodermatitis as well. Neurodermatitis develops when nerve endings in the skin become irritated, triggering a severe itch-scratch-itch cycle. Common causes of nerve irritation include an insect bite and emotional stress. In such type of itching, cooling lotions like those containing camphor or menthol, capsacain or local anesthetic creams, amitriptyline and gabapentin tablets and electrical cutaneous nerve field stimulation prove effective.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.