Head/Hair Sweating
My hair/head sweats excessively while I am sleeping and my pillow gets drenched regardless of whether it is hot or cold out.  This is the only part of my body that sweats at night and it really does not sweat during the day unless I wear a hat.  I take no medication other than Norvasc for high blood pressure which it controlls extremly well.  I am 49 years old and in good shape for my age and work out 3-4 times a week. What can I do to try and correct this problem?
Well, you've got me.  I haven't encountered anyone with such profuse seating of the scalp.  You might try the prescription-strength antiperspirant Drysol, perhaps applying it at bedtime every other night and increasing the frequency pending irritation.  There are oral anti-sweating medications too, called anticholinergics (one is glycopyrrolate.)  I rarely prescribe these, because they can cause dry mouth.  But if you find the scalp sweating sufficiently annoying, they might be worth a try.  Consult a dermatologist in person about this.

Good luck.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, Head Sweating was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?