Help: Early balding problem

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Help: Early balding problem

I am Akira and 22 years old. I started to notice i had hair falls around 1 1/2 years ago. But, today, the hair falls critically. When i comb my hair in the morning, it will fall around 20-30 hairs, and hair also can be seen in the bed.
There are acnes growing in my scalp and behind my behind part of scalp( behind head ). is quite red compare to front part scalp skin color. I can feel a little hot in the red scalp when i touch it with hand. The acnes also always grow in my scalp. It can be say there will always has acnes in my scalp throughout the year.
Currently, my hair fall seriously in my forehead( front part ). The hair become very thin( around 80% had loss ). I had went for a treatment before and i am given some tonic to use. They also provide me some massage to make my blood circular more efficient. It seems work, but not so efficient. After i stop the treatment, the hair fall problem continue. And i dont have any illness record previously.

Doctor, is it the hormone disorder problem? If is hormone disorder problem, what should i do balance back the hormone?
Or, is is the kidney problem? i read an online article before, it say hair falls may cause by weak kidney function.

If doctor need more information, doctor can give me a reply.

I really worry that all my hair wil fall out soon. I really hope that doctor can provide some information about my problem and give some suggestion in maintaining lifestyle, food consumption, and others that related.
Thank you very much.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for this and then decide the cause and further plan of management.

A number of things can cause excessive hair loss. For example, about 3 or 4 months after an illness or a major surgery, you may suddenly lose a large amount of hair. This hair loss is related to the stress of the illness and is temporary.

Hormonal problems may cause hair loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, your hair may fall out. This hair loss usually can be helped by treatment thyroid disease. Hair loss may occur if male or female hormones, known as androgens and estrogens, are out of balance. Correcting the hormone imbalance may stop your hair loss.

Many women notice hair loss about 3 months after they've had a baby. This loss is also related to hormones. During pregnancy, high levels of certain hormones cause the body to keep hair that would normally fall out. When the hormones return to pre-pregnancy levels, that hair falls out and the normal cycle of growth and loss starts again.

Some medicines can cause hair loss. This type of hair loss improves when you stop taking the medicine. Medicines that can cause hair loss include blood thinners (also called anticoagulants), medicines used for gout, medicines used in chemotherapy to treat cancer, vitamin A (if too much is taken), birth control pills and antidepressants.

Certain infections can cause hair loss. Fungal infections of the scalp can cause hair loss in children. The infection is easily treated with antifungal medicines.

Finally, hair loss may occur as part of an underlying disease, such as lupus or diabetes. Since hair loss may be an early sign of a disease, it is important to find the cause so that it can be treated.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.
how can i balance back hormonal disorder? thanks

You would need to consult your doctor and get certain blood tests done to find out the cause so that appropriate treatment can be started.

Regards.
Thanks for your reply. May i know what is the common tyroid diseases that other face? Thank you.

Thyroid disease. Both an overactive and underactive thyroid can cause hair loss. The hair loss associated with thyroid disease can be reversed with proper treatment.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.