*Help me please Hard white stuff in pores.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I'm not sure what it is if it's acne, eczema, fungus, yeast or what i'm a male 29 years old 150lbs 5'7'' generally healthy but i noticed that when I run my finger nails on my face i get a lot of white or off white stuff coming out of my pores.. in the mirror i can see them coming out.  Kinda like a black head but it's just whitish hard not sure what this is i noticed its coming out of my hair pores on my arm white grayish pointy hard bumps...also for a while i had white like tiny patches raised bumps not to many but it's varies in places under the skin on usually under my neck line or chest i don't know if they are re-lated. Yes, I do wash and exfoliate but it doesn't help every day a whole new set of stuff in the pores...appreciate any help. No i don't do drugs.
From the symptoms it sounds like blocked sebaceous glands or whiteheads. It is a yellowish or blackish bump or plug on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then pls consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

flat white things comes out  of pores but its all over my face can get it out but comes back the next day,but its out looks flat but its sticks out you have to scrape off or squeze it to get it out, what to do