Dermatology Expert Forum
Help me please
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help me please

We'll it's hard to describe what i have but it kinda looks like a vein or a rash of some sort. It goes from the bottom shaft of the penis to the ring around the penis and stops there it looks like. I've noticed it for a look time like a couple years but i notice that it keeps getting higher and higher. We'll i'm a white male so it stands out pretty good. It's on the outside of the skin. Do you think it's an infection of some sort? i don't think it's a std cause i was tested not long ago and i haven't had unprotected sex since then. it doesn't look like a rash but more of like a vein or something. Can you help me out? any ideas on what it could be? it's doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.