Dermatology Expert Forum
Help me please
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Help me please

We'll it's hard to describe what i have but it kinda looks like a vein or a rash of some sort. It goes from the bottom shaft of the penis to the ring around the penis and stops there it looks like. I've noticed it for a look time like a couple years but i notice that it keeps getting higher and higher. We'll i'm a white male so it stands out pretty good. It's on the outside of the skin. Do you think it's an infection of some sort? i don't think it's a std cause i was tested not long ago and i haven't had unprotected sex since then. it doesn't look like a rash but more of like a vein or something. Can you help me out? any ideas on what it could be? it's doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon.