Aa
A
A
Close
Help with diagnosis.
I believe I've had it 8 years now, from a small round spot to almost the entire size of my top thigh, as well as some private spots. I have a photo I will upload of my leg, I have gone to a doctor 6 years ago and he really did not help at all, 4 years ago I've gone to a free clinic and they could not diagnose it, It is really really painful and to cry for. Only thing I have learned that using clotrimazole 1% really relieves and removes the scaly  skin but itches so bad after application, almost like a healing bad itch, I have been using the clotrimazole for 4 years now on and off "expense reason". I cannot afford seeing a doctor. When I sleep I cannot help to stop the scratching after scratching after scratching. I have it on my top right thigh, behind my ears,  in my ear canal, somewhat of private spots and I have divits in my finger nails. Please give me a straight up answer. What is this? Photo of my leg in my Photo's.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It is psoriasis and best to use a steroid creme,may be start with hydrocortisone.Take cap.benedryl 1 at bedtime,your itch will get control,and you would be sedated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources