Help with diagnosis.
I believe I've had it 8 years now, from a small round spot to almost the entire size of my top thigh, as well as some private spots. I have a photo I will upload of my leg, I have gone to a doctor 6 years ago and he really did not help at all, 4 years ago I've gone to a free clinic and they could not diagnose it, It is really really painful and to cry for. Only thing I have learned that using clotrimazole 1% really relieves and removes the scaly  skin but itches so bad after application, almost like a healing bad itch, I have been using the clotrimazole for 4 years now on and off "expense reason". I cannot afford seeing a doctor. When I sleep I cannot help to stop the scratching after scratching after scratching. I have it on my top right thigh, behind my ears,  in my ear canal, somewhat of private spots and I have divits in my finger nails. Please give me a straight up answer. What is this? Photo of my leg in my Photo's.
It is psoriasis and best to use a steroid creme,may be start with hydrocortisone.Take cap.benedryl 1 at bedtime,your itch will get control,and you would be sedated.