Help!
Can a cosmetic liposuction procedure trigger dermatographic urticaria and urtacaria pigmentosa?
Urticaria pigmentosa is usually found in infants but it may affect adults also and produces lesions and intense itching. If you rub the lesions, hives may develop. Certain factors can trigger the release of histamine and the other chemicals from mast cells and this includes drugs (especially aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, codeine and morphine, and some anaesthetics), alcohol, emotional stress, physical stimuli (heat, exercise and friction), bacterial toxins and insect venom. Liposuction is a physical stimulus and can trigger histamine release.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.