Help

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Help

I got a large red bump out of nowhere yesterday after a day at school today it seemed to been cut open so I squeezed it and pus then a good amount of blood came out. After I cleaned it off I applied witchhasel (due to not having alcohol) as I look at it it seems to look like a welt with a tip on it it has a black point now I am 14 and this woad found on my penis (the site messed up and put me as a woman)
It looks like a boil. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.