Hepatitis C and Sensitive Skin
I had a severe version of ocd that's slowly getting better after hospitalization and correct medication. I used hand sanitizers and I think permanently damaged my skin on my hands 3 years ago. My skin cracks very easily and uncontrollable during cold months.  I used Lubriderm and Eucerin and they help sometimes but I still manage to get the breaks in my skin. My ocd is not completely gone and I still wash my hands with dove sensitive skin soap and liquid antibacterial soap when I need to clean something on the sink.
Hepatitis c lives outside the body for up to 4 days and it freaks me out when my hands crack and blood comes out of them. I am very scared to shake hands, touch objects such as door knobs and so on.
What can I do to have a more normal life without putting anyone at risk. I was stabbed 5 times with a 13" knife and strangers saved my life. Most things people do have some level of risk, my brain can't take any risk and I struggle.
If I put sanitizer on my hands now my hands instantly crack like an allergic reaction.
I think you should consult dermatologist doctor who can advice you better.
These symptoms can be due to eczema. Steroids is one of the best treatment for eczema but it should be used only under medical supervision as it can cause skin thinning and atrophy. For the itching you can take antihistaminics like Benadryl or levocetrizine.

Follow these treatment options till you get an examination done from a dermatologist:
1) Avoid using soaps and harsh detergents which can dry the skin and deprive the skin of natural oils. Instead use a mild soap like Dove or colloidal oatmeal baths.
2) Avoid using products that may dry the skin such as powders or perfume.
3) Wear cotton clothes and change the underwear twice daily
4) Keep the area moisturized by using light emollients.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank You so much for your answer.
My main problem is with my hands and I use dove soap most of the time. I had HPV warts and sometimes it has contact with my toilet thats when I wipe the toilet if I use it.
My bigger problem is ocd.
Thanks you mam,
you have solution of all problems.
What is ocd ?