Hepres?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hepres?

8758013?1358722431
I need to get my head straight. I am have been having extreme axiety for about 2 years regarding stds. I had sex with the only girl in my time. I know she was with many partners before. I used a condom which fell off and i penetrated for a brief moment. I put it on again. she had given me oral with the condom on except for when she did my balls. No i am just scared. I have gone to doctors multiple times. they say i am fine and i have nothing to worry about. gone to my family physcian about 10 times and a dermatologist. went to an ent and another dermatologist to ensur ei dont have oral hpv. The doctor say i am fine but some reason i ahve trouble accepting it. I have oral herpes though hsv type 1 but hsv 2 is negative. I dont know if it a good chance i ahve it on my genitals or not. I am jsut feeling great deal of anxiety. I had 5 std test done from 3 months to a year and a half in. The only other sexual contact ihad was one hand job. I am jsut trying tog et obver this. I have posted on many sites before they all say i ahve nothing to ear. About 4-5 days ago i feelt a sense of stingy when iwas walking and when i touched a certain spots. it itched a bit as well. i did not see any bumps with puss or anythign atleast i do not belive i did. the area was red but it hink it could ahve been from all the rubbing i was doing in that area as well. But the redness has decreased a great deal. now. It now stings in this one spot. I will upload ia pic. I tried to see of puss would come out. I did not see puss come out but i am not sure it could also bute the reason for the dark red. I really could use some support. i psoted before about this issue but now i have found the place where it sting now. it is the only spot now. Please tell me what you think and any tips for getting over this axiety.
I posted on dermatologist all experts he believes it is follulittus. I am inclined to agree with him. I just need to trust the experts and listen to them. Listen to everyone. I need to get over this anxiety. It lasted about 5 days today i can hardily feel it it. The redness is gone. I didn't see any crusting over or fluid bumps i think it was just bad clothing or some skin irritation that caused it to get irritated.
For these symptoms sweat dermatitis can be one of the possibilities. You may try calamine lotion. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also take oral antihistaminics for itching but they may cause drowsiness.
If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i think its not herpes. there is no sting in that lcoation crusitng or bumps. most likely folluitus. it went away in a few days.