Herpes scars
Hi Doctor,

I had Herpes zoster on April 4th and after that i had puss in that blisters which was cured.
But now i am left out with scars on my forehead. please help me what ointment should i use to reduce these scars and how long should i use them.please also suggest whether this is be available  in Indian market.
These scars are due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation changes. Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.