Hideous bikini line scars
I have very embarrassing bikini line scars from shaving that I am absolutely desperate to get rid of!! I am a darker skinned female, I thought I should add because apparently from what I looked up that plays a deal in the choice of treatment. Can you please help me? :( Thank you.
Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.