Hives, Fleas, Allergy or Insect bites, What is It?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a male, 28 years of age. I am having this problem of getting red bumps over a month now. They usually appear during the night when it starts itching. I usually get this only during the night when I try to sleep. They usually occur at my underarms, inner thighs and stomachs. I feel this itch and suddenly I see four five red bumps around the itchy area. It itches like hell. I have looked all over my room, there is no sign of bed bugs or ants or anything. Totally vacuumed by room, washed all my clothes in warm water, but still the problem exists. Can anyone tell me what is this i am having and what should i use to get rid of it?
Any answer will be hugely appereciated.
From the symptoms it can be insect bites but the possibility of scabies also needs to be ruled out. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.