Dermatology Expert Forum
Hives in the corner of my eye and stomach virus
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hives in the corner of my eye and stomach virus

I had a stomach virus (or so the doctor thinks) a couple of weeks ago which lasted about 2 weeks.  After the initial heavy nausea and vomiting, it ended with hives all over my body for over a week.  The only thing left now, which I don't know if it's actually related or not, are 2 little tiny hive pieces in the corners of my eyes....

Is there anything I can do about this?  Is this related to the stomach virus? Were the hives that I had all over my body related to the virus?  

The corner of my eye is really small and is there something I can put on the affected area....it's so close to the eye though.