Hives on body
I have hives all over my body starting from the buttock the worse part but getting worse.  seem to mostly in fatty areas.  some large dollar size with a red rash look around waist.  swollen hand
Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications. Apply some calamine lotion and take some Benadryl. If the symptoms are severe then You should consult your doctor as steroids may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

....ever since I broke 2 small bones in my foot , maybe 3 or 4 yrs. Ago, I  have had brown freckles on my ankle with the broken bones...my left ankle. The freckles have spread to my right ankle and the DOCS ,  several of them seem to be stumped...now, also as of several wks. Ago, my left ankle has welt-like hives that itch with a vengeance !  They never disappear, I believe something is out of sync in my body.  The D.O.'s. Don't even know what is going on !   It is difficult to find a DOC who knows about my problem...