Hole in Breast form a Blood Blister like Pimple
I had a pimple on my left breast that also looks like a blood blister. i have sense popped it, squeezed the white pimple stuff out and let it scab over.

I recently removed the scab ( a bad habit of mine, picking scabs that is.) and puss came out. now i have a hole where the blood blister pimple was. the skin is peeling around it as well. and it fells hard around the area.

Hello!
Scab is made up of blood clot and dried tissue fluids that form over a wound. It is like a protective sheath which keeps the wound bacteria free while the skin cells underneath divide rapidly to heal the opening. You have pulled it off so it has left a hole behind. You have also allowed entry of bacteria by doing this. Mild hardness or induration can be due to any infection. I will advise you to apply a topical antibacterial medication on it. Do not touch it ofen nor allow water on it. It will gradually heal. If the symptoms are severe it is best to consult a doctor. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!