Hole in Breast form a Blood Blister like Pimple

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I had a pimple on my left breast that also looks like a blood blister. i have sense popped it, squeezed the white pimple stuff out and let it scab over.

I recently removed the scab ( a bad habit of mine, picking scabs that is.) and puss came out. now i have a hole where the blood blister pimple was. the skin is peeling around it as well. and it fells hard around the area.

Avatar dr f tn
Hello!
Scab is made up of blood clot and dried tissue fluids that form over a wound. It is like a protective sheath which keeps the wound bacteria free while the skin cells underneath divide rapidly to heal the opening. You have pulled it off so it has left a hole behind. You have also allowed entry of bacteria by doing this. Mild hardness or induration can be due to any infection. I will advise you to apply a topical antibacterial medication on it. Do not touch it ofen nor allow water on it. It will gradually heal. If the symptoms are severe it is best to consult a doctor. I hope it helps.
Take care and regards!