Hole in callus
Hi, I have been having calluses on my both feet. It grew thicker over the years and right I encounter a weird problem which is - somehow on my right feet callus when I start to peel off, there's always this hole on my peeled skin and when I start to peel deeper, a "root" came out and my callus is left with a deep hole. I was quite scared and yesterday I saw the "root" being a little yellowish. Not sure if its dried pus. I've heard about plantar warts but I guess that's linked to hpv which is a form of std? Please advise thanks.
For the hole of callus, apply antibiotic cream like Neosporin or Mupirocin. For calluses apply lots of moisturising lotion and vit E. Place protective covering or bandages over the sore to decrease friction on the skin until the sore heals. Rub sandpaper disks or pumice stone over hard thickened regions. Soak feet or hands in warm soapy water to soften calluses. Then rub with a pumice stone and apply some moisturizer.

If still the calluses persist, then go in for removal by surgical means or with keratolytic agents (medicines that break up hardened areas of skin). Shaving or cutting off the hardened area on the skin by a doctor is also helpful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks alot! Perhaps I should go to the doctor soon :)