Horrible Rash No one will Help Me

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Horrible Rash No one will Help Me

I have had a horrible rash in my thigh for 3 days now i have been to to doctors and each one of them sent me to someone else the last docotor told me to see a dermotolagist but no one can fit me in till Late June, the rash started off all puffy and on the inside of my thigh it looked like  i had a bunch of white heads on other side of my thigh its just all red itchy and bumpy and on my back it hurts to scratch, its burned so very bad and i cant even walk straight, I have been using calomine lotion and i think thats working the bumps are smaller and m skin is not as red but all the bumps turned purple can anyone tell me what i have HELP!

You could take some oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications like loratadine or cetrizine and see if it helps with your symptoms. Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions to help soothe the itching.

Have you had allergic reactions in the past? Are you allergic to any specific substances?

You would still need to consult your doctor about the associated symptoms you are having and to rule out a bacterial or fungal infection or insect bite and whether you need a course of antibiotics or other medications.

Let us know about how you are doing and post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards