How Do I Stop Itching

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

How Do I Stop Itching

Me And My Dog Are Itching Its Not Flees And I Dont Have A Rash I cant See Anything On my Body But It Feels Like Something Is Crawling On Me And My Dog Itches To What Could It Be
Going by your symptoms,the possibility of scabies is high. the other possibility is of lice.Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

Diagnosis can be confirmed only after clinical examination.I feel that a dermatologist would be the best person to evaluate that.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.