How I solved my problem of Itchy scrotum or testicals, anus!
Are you an office worker like me who sits for 10-12 hours per day?  Do you have an itchy scrotum, between legs or testicals and anus?  Do you need to scratch especially after temperature changes like standing up after being sitted for hours or after taking a shower?  Yet you are 100% sure it has nothing to do with sexually transmitted sources?  Is your scrotum or testicals is more affected from its left side because your computer is setup on the left side of your desk (the scrotum touches the left leg and creates more swetting or it it affected more from the right side and your desktop is on the right side of the desk?  Does the relief come only after vigorously scraching damaging the skin of testicals or the scrotum and getting that smelly colorless liquid or even some blood?  Do you feel better when it is cold down there?   MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE A FUNGAL INFECTION.   HERE IS HOW I TOOK CARE OF MY OWN PROBLEM.  I went to our local Rite Aid pharmacy and WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION asked for an antifungal cream sometimes called Athlete's Foot Cream.  It is Clotrimasole 1% anti-fungal cream.  Twice a day, on mornings and in the evenings, I washed my bottom 5 or 6 times with with plain soap (you need to wash many times so that the dead fungus can be removed easily.  I purchased the cheapest hair drier for $20 and every time after the shower I completely dryed the scrotum or testicles, between the legs and the anus. I applied a very thin layer of the cream and went to bed without any underwere to enhance circulation of air.  I stopped being sitted for long time.  I put my printer at the end of the office so I walk to get the printed stuff every time, so that every time I induce circulation of colder air. When I need to sit, I sit on the edge of the chair with widely open legs again for the air circulation. The results are fantastic.  It's gone completely.  Good luck!
I want to thank the above poster for his post as I had a similar health challenge some 5 days back and was thinking I had contacted an STD seeing I had casual sex [not a wise thing to do] about 9 days back. Thanks to him, I found out our cases were similar and caused by plain old heat. Been using the anti fungal cream for just 2 days and the relief is tremendous. thanks again.
Thank a ton to the above poster........ it seems i too have the same problem i'm going act open the above said. Hope it would work to me. :)
Thanks for posting - sounds like my deal. How long did it take to get better? What brand product did you use?
i have exactly same case as yours. Thanks for your sharing. The itchness nearly drive me crazyyyyyy.I will try the anti fungal cream tomorrow.
I thought I was the only one because this **** ***** so bad. I could not do anything I went in to work in pain every day. I have tried a lot of things and not any of them worked. But didn't think about the foot cream I mean it's probably the same thing but only it's under the ball sack lol. But thanks for your help I really appreciate it.