How To Cure Skin Discoloration
Hi im 19years old and i have noticed my skin on my shoulders behind my thighs and all over my back and stomache have been discoloring. There is like bloches of this discoloring and it bugs me i can no longer where fresh open clothes/shorts because iam emberassed. I did go to the hospital and it was said i had poison ivy i got treatment and now the discoloration began. It does not itch or burn but its ugly. can you please help me to get rid of this?
This discoloration on the trunk can be due to tinea versiocolor. The other possibility is of hyperpigmentation skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist as treatment is different for both and a diagnosis needs to be confirmed first. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.