How do I cure pimples/zits/spots on my thighs and buttocks area
Hello, I have had a problem with pimples/zits/spots on my thighs and buttocks area for many years. From my early teens right through to my adult life.

I'm thinking these are possibly ingrown hairs that get infected somehow. But I don't know...

The pimples keep coming back and back... and sometimes I even get boils!

The pimples are red and some have white heads.

I just wish I could get rid of them...

What can I do about this problem?

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be folliculitis or sweat dermatitis.

Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.Also get your blood suagr levels estimated.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

my thighs bum cheaks are flareing up all the time in spots and if i pick at any of them they turn a purpleish colour the following day ive tried al sorts of creams nothing seems to work i then got these on the lower abdomen but have almost got rid of them by keeping the area dry as i am a fish monger but my legs and bum cheeks are never wet they are there for as long as can remember wat can i do its so fustrating

I HAVE SOME HUGE HUGE PIMPLES OR GOD KNOWS WHAT ON MY BUM AND MY THIGHS TOP THIGHS AND THERE NOT ORDINARY PIMPLES THERE HUGE... IT STARTED WITH ONE AND EVERYDAY MORE AND MORE COME.. NO I HAVE ABOUT 13 OF THEM ALL OVER MY BUM AND THIGHS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME A CURE..
I have the same thing. I'm starting to get concerned about it too. I have over 30 of these little pimple like things on my thighs and bum. I'm only 13 and a male to add. I found a few about a month ago and thought it was from shaving but now there bigger and I stopped shaving. I asked a few friends who said it could be axima or how ever you spell it but I know what that looks like and definitely not the same. I'm getting scared about it and want them to stop multiplying every day. It's creepy scary for me.