How effective is Glutathione
Hello there
I want to lighten my skin and from a forum I read a lot about to take Glutathione with vitamin c or take Glutathione alone as its side effect whitening skin color. I bought Gluta-C pills from Glutac website and started to take them. However I am spectical and would like confirm with a dermotologist whether taking Gluta C is safe or not? would it cause any future problem? and if you recommend to take it, how much should I take with how much Vitamin c i need to take?

thank you
Gluta C pills will not be really successful with skin lightening, nor anyother pill because oral glutathione only breaks down in the GI tract and is poorly absorbed, so not enough benefit from them. Any slight lightening that you might see is due to the vitamin C, as vitamin C has been proven to lighten skin. There are glutathione intravenous injections which has higher absorbtion, but you'll have to make sure that they are genuine and are not diluted. There are the precurors of glutathione that can be taken orally to help the body to make it's own glutathione. Heres a site that explains in further detail about glutathione/vitamin C
i would like to  buy , glutatione injection  savely,to brighten my skin is it available in the uk
hello...if u tryed glutathione whitening pills, could you tell me about the results and the brand, i have information and instructions about the way u should take care of your skin?? but i would like to use gluta too...i will be appreciated for your reply??
hello i am from the uk and i've been searching for glutathione injections but not many ppl know much about them....if u found or tryed any thing plz send to me ,also i've read about german made lightning injections called RM glutathion?? any information....if u have plz help