How long does it take for half burnt eyelashes to grow back?
Today I burnt my half the length of my eyelashes off on one eye using a dodgy lighter.

Can someone tell me how long they take to grow back FROM EXPERIENCE or if you are a credible professional. I have done plenty of research tonight on google where people are saying they take anywhere from 2 weeks-1 year (a bit broad!).

Please only comment if this has happened to you so I can get a fair idea of how long it will take for my lashes to return. I'm not interested in hearing relayed information from google as I have seen it all myself!

Thanks for your help :)
First of all, apply olive oil and take some vitamin supplements for some days. Also eat a healthy, nutritious diet and drink plenty of fluids. The most important nutrients are biotin, silica, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, and vitamin B6. There are many eyelash growth products in the market, but their efficacy has not been scientifically proven. So consult a dermatologist before using any of them.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.