How to I get rid of these little bumps under my eyes
I think this happenes with these little flat looking bumbs under my eyes , most of the time in the summer, i used a sun screen, but this did not work.Now i have lots of them I just hate this!
Someone please help me , get rid of these bumbs under my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion is related to Under eye skin bumps.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, but it sounds like milia. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly. If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done. Please consult a dermatologist then.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.