Aa
A
A
Close
How to apply Caladryl aka calamine lotion to my penis?
I have a lot of scar and tearing issues to my circumsized penis skin. I was told to apply vitamin e and calamine lotion. I use vitamin e full spec all gama betta's due to me having peyronies disease. Thinking that the full spec would also be better for the skin. I also go Caladryl because the grocery stores said this was the only lotion with calamine. So I am a bit confused if this is the right lotion I should be applying on my penis skin. I have done it once and it tended to burn and dry out so I washed it off in the shower water. How do I properbly apply Calamine lotion? Am I suppost to be using Caladryl in a pink bottle for Calamine lotion? How do I apply vitamin e? Should I apply vitamin e synthetic or continue using the full spec vitamin e? I recently saw a dermatologist and she basicaly said there was nothing I can do about it. I can't take for the a answer I need help I am only 18 and yes it is that bad of a issue. I abused the **** out of it and now I have to live with this stretched tears and scars. Help appreciated thank you!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Please help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577