How to get rid of itchy arms
I don't know how itchy arms happens but I found something that made the super itchiness in my arms stop.  A friend who's had a life-time of eczema told me about bleach baths. So I did as he advised, I took a cup of bleach (Clorox) and poured it in a bath tub of warm/hot water and got in it for 10 minutes.  The first time I did this ended all of the itching.  Four days later I did this bleach bath again because I thought I felt the itch returning and again it worked.  I've done three bleach baths so far, the last bath was a week ago, and the itch hasn't returned, and I suspect never will as long as I lotion up.  And be sure to lotion up after the baths, your skin will be dry.  How it works - the bleach kills bacteria and germs that cause the itching. And once you stop scratching, your skin will go back to normal like mine did.  My name is Julius Willis III and I approve of this message/method!  :)  Good luck.  Oh, and the lotion I use is CeraVe and sometimes Lubriderm.

This discussion is related to Itchy Arms.
It can be due to brachioradial pruritis. Brachioradial pruritis is an intense itching sensation of the arm usually between the shoulder and elbow of either or both arms. The itch can be so intense that sufferers will scratch their own skin to a bleeding condition.
The main cause of BRP is not known but there is evidence to suggest that BRP may arise in the nervous system. BRP may be attributed to a neuropathy, such as chronic cervical radiculopathy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm doing great, thank you!  I took a total of three bleach baths (cup of bleach in a tub and soaked myself for 10 minutes) and my skin couldn't be better.  :)  

Have a great day,
Julius